Submissions will be accepted from March 1, 2019 – April 30, 2019.
· Applicants must reside in the U.S. or be U.S. citizens.
· Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and no older than 31 years of age as of April 30, 2019.
· Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm (Central Standard Time) on April 30, 2019.
· Applications must be made through this submission website. Application materials sent via email or standard mail will not be considered.
· Poems previously published in journals or books may be included in your application.
HOW TO APPLY:
FIRST, assemble your application materials as a SINGLE file (acceptable file types are pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, wpf). This document must include:
· An approximately 250-word introduction to your work (not to exceed one page).
· Ten pages of poems. You may include multiple poems on one page, but total pages of poems must not exceed ten.
· Publication list stating which poems included in your packet have already been published in journals or books (Optional. If you choose to include it, please do so as the last page of your document.)
· Name this document [LAST NAME]_[FIRST NAME] (example: Doe_John.doc)
PLEASE ensure that all required materials are included in one document. Application materials submitted in multiple files will not be considered.
Finalists will be notified by email by August 1. Winners will announced by September 1.
Payments to winners will be subject to the completion of IRS Form W-9, including a valid TIN or SSN.
If you have any questions, contact: email@example.com